Stereopsis at Near and Distance
StereoTAB allows for the measurement of stereopsis at far, intermediate and near distances. Red/Cyand or Red/Green anaglyph eyeglasses are required with the red filter in the left eye. Available for Smartphones and Tablets although we recommend to use a tablet for profiting all the app possibilities.
- Screening Stereopsis from 0.5m to 3m in 0.50m steps.
- Finest Procedure at distance to achieve lower stereoacuity than screening procedure.
- Three levels of responsiveness with Screening Procedure.
- Two patterns with square dots or smooth dots.
- Use your smartphone to control the procedure answers.
- Screening stereopsis at 0.50m
- Use your smartphone as remote control for Tablet app.